Sunday 8 September 2013

Unveiling of Apple I Phone 5s


With the release of the new Apple I Phone days away, it is safe to say that Apple have 

everyone right where they want them.The large buzz around what the phone looks like, the

 innovative features that the phone comes with has basically paved the the way for leaks and

 rumoured released dates.This hype has slowly eroded the fact that Apple is not really big on 

innovations when it come to the I phone. With the exception of the I Phone 5 sire and making 

new OS that  Apple has basically released I Phones with the same specs with a bigger size 

and a prettier exterior design and calling it innovative.Honestly in my mind there is no topping 

the I Phone 5 even with the new rumoured fingerprint software because i can just download a 

finger print if i wanted that software or even download a more secure one but regardless of the 

lack of the innovation in the mobile industry Apple has undoubtedly raised the bar with the 

launch of the I Phone 5 with the convenience of sire and not to mention there ever so lovely OS 

the I Phone 5 is undoubtedly the greatest phone to grace our earth i was even surprise myself 

after i had jumped on the bandwagon that android had broken Apple's monopolistic 

dominance. This shows what competition does for innovation ..... after-all apple is a company 

 an the aim of a company is to make profit innovation comes after.


















  

No comments:

Post a Comment